Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max-ot

DC Training is for BB'ers. If you want to train for strength then train for strength. Make the tool fit the task. You're making the task fit the tool lol.

Well, let's put it this way.

Goals:

Strength - 60%
Size - 40%

Makes sense?

And 5/3/1 can be tailored to fit your goals lol...

Primary lifts as per 5/3/1.

Accessory movement more hypertrophy oriented.

It ain't that hard.

The program was designed by Jim Wendler who squatted 1000lbs at 275lbs. Guy is a very widely known former powerlifter.

I'm pretty sure you could get good size with the program even though it's strength geared because he gives all kinds of assistance options ranging from exercises to focus on week spots to set/rep protocols good for gaining size/stimulating hypertrophy.

This is a good link to the program:

5/3/1: Jim Wendler’s theory of strength – Article, Concept, Exercise, Programs – theSwole – Weightlifting – Training – Nutrition – Get Swole

The program was designed by Jim Wendler who squatted 1000lbs at 275lbs. Guy is a very widely known former powerlifter.

I'm pretty sure you could get good size with the program even though it's strength geared because he gives all kinds of assistance options ranging from exercises to focus on week spots to set/rep protocols good for gaining size/stimulating hypertrophy.

This is a good link to the program:

5/3/1: Jim Wendler’s theory of strength – Article, Concept, Exercise, Programs – theSwole – Weightlifting – Training – Nutrition – Get Swole

Mucg appreciated bro..I'll look into this in detail tmrw morning...it's 2:30 am right now lol

Top Bottom