Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive entered "The Battle Of The Biceps" competition

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone! There is free food offered at my gym tommorrow and a curling competition ("The Battle Of The Biceps"). Id be there for the food alone haha, but figured I might as well enter the competition since biceps is one of my best body parts. Im also pretty light for having 18" arms, so it may be an advantage. They are giving away some type of prize for the winnner, maybe some free supplements. Nothing to lose since Ill be there anyway. Does anyone know the rules of the competition and how its done? How strict it is etc. Cuz Im sure I could swing out reps with 95lbs for a LONG time haha. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, if they have video tapes available Ill get one and post up some footage for the fuck of it!! haha

view said:
Congrats on entering.

How does it work? Is it who can curl the biggest 1 rep max?

I think I read about it before. Something like curling 50% of bodyweight for the most reps. So I may have an advantage there. Ill be sure to post the results!!

I would lose that competition being 250...i could only curl 125 maybe 5 or 6 times.

Walking...how much do you weigh

halfaclue said:
I would lose that competition being 250...i could only curl 125 maybe 5 or 6 times.

Walking...how much do you weigh

Ill be around 190 when I get there later today. Ive seen some footage of the type of form they allow, and it almost looks like anything goes. Though I also heard the "pendulum" form was outruled recently. Then again, Im not sure if this is an official "Battle of the biceps" competition or what. Hopefully I can watch some other competitors to see whats allowed. Im sure if I swing the shit out of the weight I can get some reps. Im guessing Id have to curl 95lbs which is really light. I know in the bigger competitions there are people hitting 70+ reps, but alot of them train just for that comp. Ill be sure to post the outcome. If anything its free food and maybe even some supplements. ThanX again!!

TRUEsoldier said:
Sounds like some good shit, Kill IT

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! My legs are EXTREMELY sore, and back is real sore too, but it shouldnt effect me too much. ThanX again!!

cwick0 said:
ENJOY!

You should do just fine. I want to know by how much you win by!

:FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX for the encouragement brother!! Ill give you the scores when I get back. In worse case Ill hit a PR with 95lbs, since I never hit that weight for reps. haha I may even do a bicep workout afterwards if Im not too full on the free food. Awesome Incline workout by the way!! Looks like youve exceeded me for sure!! You are probabally doing them on a stricter incline too. I think by arching on the incline, I made it similiar to a flat bench, so maybe thats why they are so close to eachother. I know that, on this new bench Im using now, its alot harder. Im sure I can find ways to position myself to make it easier, but I think Ill try it the stricter way for a while and see if I get any extra chest development. Keep KILLING that shit!!

Top Bottom