Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghetto" workout?

jeze

Okay,

We are all aware that working out while having a decents nights sleep, having a decent diet and taking the correct vitamins should guarantee success with building muscle. More or less...

What about people who are located in areas where they can't afford the 100's of grams of protein and vitamins yet alone a gym membership but they are still as bulky and jacked as most of you. Maybe more bulk than definition.

The question is, what the hell are they doing? I have a friend who says that he just works out randomly throughout the day but i just do not think that this would do much but he's huge.

They eat food and lift weights all day...and I mean all day...I have never seen none that impressives lets use an example 50 cents is big for a "ghetto" lifter. Now LL is in way better shape. Im in better shape then 50 and live I guess in the "ghetto" and they call me a monster but then when I come on here and look at guys like Flex Wheeler, or alot of the other posters on this site Im little. Plus also alot of those guys were in jail and thats all they could do...SO IMO there is no reason for a member of the military or a prisoner to be out of shape.

i do wonder the same as jeze. When I was in high school there were a few black kids that knew nothing about eating right , drank and smoked weed. This is not a attack on black people. But these guys were jacked like 5'11 200 at least and like 17 years old. I can see were they are small compaired to Flex but some have a hard time getting as big as these guys eating right and lifting for years.

Black people have better genetics. Luck of the draw, nigga. Oops, I mean, cracka. Lower bodyfats and the ability to add muscle usually comes easier with black people.

That may be true, I guess thats why i'm built like I am :p

Before this thread carrys on, just wanted to say that I am trying to use the word "ghetto" without sounding like a stuck up bastard.

Anyway,
there is no reason for a member of the military or a prisoner to be out of shape.

So if all you did was workout theoretically, you should get bigger but not as big as if you were to have a proper diet etc.

I have always been under the impresison that if you eat crap all day but worked out alot, you would not build muscle.

i don't buy the 'black people have better genetics' thing until i see some studies or something. there certainly are a huge number of black people with awesome physiques. maybe their bodyfat is a bit lower on average, and maybe it's just having dark skin which creates the illusion. from what i see at school, black people come in the same varieties as white - chubby, big and bulky but no definition, skinny but ripped, and the odd guy in great shape. plenty of soft, skinny kids black AND white doing quarter squats in the rack tryin to build their 18" vert. And sure you see a million ripped black guys at a 100M sprint even. But you see a million equally ripped white and asian guys at a gymnastics event (or 77kilo weightlifting comp).

like i said, i'll believe it when i see a study.

as far as the genetics thing, im not sure i buy into that. now, i could go on to speak of how the african race was brought over here on a selective basis, and the bigger, stronger men were used as 'studs' so that all the babies would be big and strong for work. however, there has been influx from other darker races and mixing of genes since slavery in the U.S. so maybe a few people have superior genes, but not a race in general.

as far as what kind of ripped people you see in sports, there seems to be a decided skew in race participation in running, basketball, gymnastics, tennis, water polo, etc... i think that boils down to economics. how much does it cost to be on the high school track team? a pair of shoes- $100 for nicer ones. how much does it cost to be on a water polo team? you better be going to a ritzy private school to even see a team- $15,000 per semester (high school). gymnastics? a few hundred a month, plus comp costs. im not going to go into the economics, but there is not an even distibution of wealth between races in any country.

Tagio said:
from what i see at school, black people come in the same varieties as white - chubby, big and bulky but no definition, skinny but ripped, and the odd guy in great shape. plenty of soft, skinny kids black AND white doing quarter squats in the rack tryin to build their 18" vert.

TRUE

I don't think that any study is needed, like sagio stated, to prove that in fact black people are gifted with better genetics. All you have to do is look at the results. White man has never been able to break 10 seconds in 100m dash. Long jump records are also out of reach for a white man, and lets not talk about nfl and nba. Theory about selection of the strongest dating back to slavery is also wrong, as there are many 100m sprinters from Nigeria that broke 10 seconds. I once read this really interesting article online about black athletes and why they are so succesful. It said that on average blacks do in fact have lower body fat, better ratio of FT muscle fibers, and also that blacks on average can have upto 16% higher testastarone levels. I am not saying every black athlete is superior to a white one, but on average the differences are obvius.

Top Bottom