Free motion squat machine?

Posted: 21-Jan-2013 03:43 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Free motion squat machine? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: My back has been preventing me from doing a lot of exercises for a few moths now. Squats, DLing, bent over BB rows, etc. I had all but given up. My leg training consists of leg press, extentions, leg curls, and calf raises. We my gym just got a bunch of new equipment, one items being a squat mach by Free Motion. used it today for the first time ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 21-Jan-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
United States
My back has been preventing me from doing a lot of exercises for a few moths now. Squats, DLing, bent over BB rows, etc. I had all but given up. My leg training consists of leg press, extentions, leg curls, and calf raises.

We my gym just got a bunch of new equipment, one items being a squat mach by Free Motion. used it today for the first time and I could really feel it in my quads.

Anyone have any experience with this machine? Thoughts? Will this be adequate until my back recovers, if it does.

Here is the machine-

FreeMotion Commercial Selectorized Squat Machine - Lower Body Equipment - Exercise and Fitness - Sports and Fitness - Free shipping on sports, fitness, toys, game room, and backyard products! Order online at Dazadi.com. Buy today for great deals!

Thanks,
Hardrock
Gallery of hardrock  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Free motion squat machine?

Old 21-Jan-2013, 04:11 PM   #2

My gym has something like that.. but its plate loaded instead, it works well I think I havnt done it inforever.. but I remember when I used to do it every workout my quads got pretty big
Gallery of Evan Tipps  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Free motion squat machine?

Old 21-Jan-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
United States
Downside is it only goes to 400 lbs and it does not feel like squatting 400 lbs. I think between this and the other exercises mentioned it will have to suffice for now. Hope to do a BB squat again someday.
Gallery of hardrock  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...