Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Motion Chest Machine

ladymacbeth

Has anybody used it and seen great results? There's a new one at my college gym, and everybody seems to love it. I've incorporated it into my chest and back day, only doing the shorter extensions, where you start out in a position kinda like saint808's avatar and punch forward.

Why exactly is this machine supposed to be superior to other universal-esque machines?

yeh i have 1 in my gym i throw it in my chest workout sometimes i like it i use it like doing flys i enjoy it and have seen some decent results alot of these new machines r the same type of thing...

Thanks smoothy.

I know that people like them a lot, but I guess I don't understand why they are supposed to be superior. Anyone?

bump.

anyone? I know this is a lame question, but I looked for some answers on the internet, and there don't seem to be any real ones. Help a sistah out.

My left shoulder is a bit higher than my right one [freaky, I know] so this machine does not do it for me, same with the delts machine.

I would NEVER do a machine unless you are just recovering from an injury...or you are doing high reps at the END of your workout. I have used machines before as a superset exercise to a compound movement.

B True

Top Bottom