Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy with squats

pfd

When I do squats, any weight event very light, i finish the set and i get VERY dizzy almost to the point of passing out. I'm not in great shape right now and you might blame that but it has always been that way event when I was ten years younger. I also do breath when i squat, inhale down exhale up. I finish the set sit down immediately and hope I don't blackout.

Any ideas why?

Blood pressure. It gets quite high under a load. Wear a belt? Lots of internal pressure....

Currently no belt. The load isn't heavy enough in my opinion to need a belt.

That's part of my problem., dizzy at 135lb why go to 185, 225 etc

Thx

How is ur form when squatting clients that I have trained in the past don't have a "big chest " and let the shoulder roll forward almost like doing a goodmorning and are slightly bent and letting the weight curl them over causing the lungs to be collapsed and not get full oxygen to them when squatting u need to find a fixed area on the ceiling slightly look upward with ur head and keep that chest up and back straight ! Focus on ur breathing and speed should be slow and controlled if ur telling out sloppy fast sets u could get dizzy

Focus on ur negative and count 5 seconds down 5 seconds up u can utilize this with light weight and really let the fibers work instead of quickly repppin it out

Are you breathing correctly during the exercise. It makes a big difference. I'd get the same way when I started doing heavier deadlifts, I felt like passing out. But once I got my breathing under control, I don't get that anymore. Take your time with each rep.

Top Bottom