Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone watch "The man with exploding arms" Last night greg valentino

muscelove

It was on TLC last night. It wasnt just about him. It was more on steroids and how bad they are and it was a bunch of bullshit. It also showed how stupid greg valentinos arms look. it really was a waste of my time. Did anyone else waste their time

My girlfriend and I had it on while we made dinner and stuff. I had already seen his grotesque arms, but this was the first time she'd heard of him. She nearly gagged. As I put it, "looks like he has little aborted fetuses stuck in his arm".

Yeah, I saw that, fucking huge arms! Mustve sucked when his arm got infected, he stabbed it with syringes 20x, tryin to drain the blood and pus out.

Womanizer said:
Yeah, I saw that, fucking huge arms! Mustve sucked when his arm got infected, he stabbed it with syringes 20x, tryin to drain the blood and pus out.

Which is why he's a fucking moron that should be slaughtered.

Anthrax Invasion said:
My girlfriend and I had it on while we made dinner and stuff. I had already seen his grotesque arms, but this was the first time she'd heard of him. She nearly gagged. As I put it, "looks like he has little aborted fetuses stuck in his arm".
thank you AI... you owe me lunch... :sick:

i don't think synthol will do that - I think that dude got some kind of surgical implants. Not sure, but it seems farfetched that an oil based substance could look like that in such massive amounts.

You gotta wonder what that numbnuts' childhood was like - what would make him think that just throwing in enough artificial shit to have the world's goofiest looking arms was a good idea?

Top Bottom