Cutting... How long til good stomach so i can bulk again?

Posted: 17-Jan-2013 12:03 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cutting... How long til good stomach so i can bulk again? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey guys. I'm currently cutting at 1700 cals. I'm 5'10. 165lb I bulked from 155 to 170 in the last 3 months and started cutting on December 25th. I'm wondering how I can get my stomach to look good before I start bulking again. Thanks Btw I'm new to this site... I've used other bodybuilding sites....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Jan-2013, 12:03 AM   #1

Hey guys. I'm currently cutting at 1700 cals. I'm 5'10. 165lb
I bulked from 155 to 170 in the last 3 months and started cutting on December 25th.
I'm wondering how I can get my stomach to look good before I start bulking again.
Thanks
Btw I'm new to this site... I've used other bodybuilding sites.
Attached Thumbnails
cutting-how-long-til-good-stomach-so-i-can-bulk-again-image.jpg  
Gallery of JordanCABJ  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Cutting... How long til good stomach so i can bulk again?

Old 17-Jan-2013, 12:08 AM   #2

Another picture.. Flexed front
Attached Thumbnails
cutting-how-long-til-good-stomach-so-i-can-bulk-again-image.jpg  
Gallery of JordanCABJ  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Cutting... How long til good stomach so i can bulk again?

Old 17-Jan-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Lebanon
dude the only way to have a flat stomach is continue losing body fat. but man.. you are skinny as a rail. need to hit the weight room and eat whole foods. if you eat properly and workout correctly you will be fine.

you look very raw right now.. gotta be patient and let your body develop into a man.
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Jan-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
United States
Food,gym,food,gym,food,gym,repeat.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness
Gallery of ppgfreak