Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biceps (?)

Zebo

This new kid started at my gym, (kid...20something). Really cool guy. In really decent shape too. But I noticed his biceps looked like he had two of them.
Its like they were cut in half or a deep seam cut diagonally across the head of the bicep. I know at one time it was discussed on here. Just curious. Anyone remember?

First time I've seen that in person........

Look up some stuff on this guy:

coe3.jpg

Kinda hard to tell from this picture but Boyer Coe was renowned for having the most pronouced biceps split in the business.

No man, I'm not talking about long and short heads. I'm talking this looks like a fucking camel's back.......

At one time someone on here had an injury where when they finally came back their biceps had this fucked up valley in it.

Zebo said:
No man, I'm not talking about long and short heads. I'm talking this looks like a fucking camel's back.......

At one time someone on here had an injury where when they finally came back their biceps had this fucked up valley in it.

Someone said that's what happened to Big Poppa Pump which is what gave him those sick biceps peaks. It had something to do with tendons or something. That's why he always does front double bi poses with his knuckles facing out in front of him when most people flex with knuckles turned in towards them

His biceps are "split". Ronnie Coleman has it. D. Charles has it, too, but one of his heads appears ruptured, too. I had a friend in high school that had it, too. You cannot train for it. It's genetic.

Zebo said:

Could be misshapen from an injury like some on here have already stated.

Goddammit this is a Chat and Discussion board, OK? I don't want to be reading about your stupid retarded friend and biceps and shit.

I want to talk about Xtina Aguilara and hot chicks.

Mods, please lock this thread.

Lumberg said:
Goddammit this is a Chat and Discussion board, OK? I don't want to be reading about your stupid retarded friend and biceps and shit.

I want to talk about Xtina Aguilara and hot chicks.

Mods, please lock this thread.

Your greasy skin must give a sensation similar to melted butter when you rub your face.

Baoh said:

Your greasy skin must give a sensation similar to melted butter when you rub your face.

Now THAT's more like it. Probably belongs on the style and grooming board but at least it doesn't involve biceps.

Nice try Baoh, you're getting it, :newbie:

Top Bottom