Beer belly bench press!

Posted: 21-Dec-2012 12:06 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Beer belly bench press! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Beer Belly Bench Press - YouTube (__) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Beer belly bench press!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Beer belly bench press!

Old 21-Dec-2012, 12:06 AM   #1

Beer Belly Bench Press - YouTube
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gallery of Evan Tipps  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Beer belly bench press!

Old 21-Dec-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Lebanon
i'm sure he is the type who goes around claiming to be a bodybuilder at 30% body fat
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 21-Dec-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
United States
WTF? I'd like to see the rest of that video. Was he serious?
Gallery of hardrock  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Dec-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
United States
Dude that has to be more then 30%!
When I saw him strapping in on the bench Im like WTF?????
I wonder what he is really trying to do. Could this be something for power lifting? He does have that build, I couldnt see if he had traps or not was too fast on the end to see the traps.
Anyway gonna sure mess up his shoulders fosho...
Gallery of zedhed  

Old 21-Dec-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
United States
That was ridiculous! But he is handling a lot of weight.
Gallery of Headholio  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Dec-2012, 04:36 PM   #6

Hahaha by the look on his face I think he was serious... How the hell does he not break something doing that
Gallery of Evan Tipps  

Old 22-Dec-2012, 04:10 PM   #7

That's in ridiculous!
Hahahahahaha
Gallery of Ifonly  

Old 22-Dec-2012, 04:24 PM   #8
United States
And the point of the lift is.....? I like how he used lifting straps. Everything in that video made no sense. The straps aren't doing and either is that lift. His belly is doing all the work. I guess he might think its a front lateral raise for his delts with an added gut check.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C
Gallery of Sherk  

Old 22-Dec-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by Sherk View Post
And the point of the lift is.....? I like how he used lifting straps. Everything in that video made no sense. The straps aren't doing and either is that lift. His belly is doing all the work. I guess he might think its a front lateral raise for his delts with an added gut check.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C
Good point about the straps. If you look at it again, his elbows are almost not bending at all. The motion is just forward rotation of the shoulder, bounce, and rotate back. I think the straps must be to keep him from dropping the bar, because when it hits his belly his palms are facing almost downwards.
Gallery of Headholio  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Dec-2012, 11:29 PM   #10
United States
I had to comment

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness
Gallery of ppgfreak