Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad ass lean bulk workout routine

Musclegonzales

Hi guys i need some advice to change my workout routine i want to follow a bad ass lean bulk routine for my test e deca dbol cycle. Currently im 68kg 12% bf. I want to be lean yet big at the same time. My diet are in check i carb cycle it helps me alot. Hope you all out there can recommemd me a workout programme to follow and some supplements for the extra edge. Thanks guys! Cant wait to start my cycle soon!!!

"Is it possible" is up to you.

Your cycle isn't the best choice for being lean. Big, yes.

"Is it possible" is up to you.

Your cycle isn't the best choice for being lean. Big, yes.

Yes i know my cycle is not going to get me lean but my previous cycle of test e only got me lean because of my diet i guess. Thanks btw. Anyways do you have workout routine for me?

Yes i know my cycle is not going to get me lean but my previous cycle of test e only got me lean because of my diet i guess. Thanks btw. Anyways do you have workout routine for me?

Hahaha. With your pleasant disposition people will be lining up to use their time to design, tweak, and customize a work-out program for you don't worry.

I don't think there's anything un-pleasant with his posts.....

Gonzalez, can you give me an ide of what your training split looks like now? Diet too if you have a protocol.

There's nothing different from a "lean training routine" to a "bulk training routine" always train the same no matter what your goal is. Squeeze and contract the muscle and go hard and heavy whilst maintaining strict form. Mind to muscle connection is vital. What will determine your outcome is what you eat and what drugs you use.
Your cycle choice isn't good for a lean bulk, but for size hell yes. You could expect a good 20-30 or in some rare lucky cases 40 pounds of weight gain. But things like Deca and Dbol are notorious for intercellular water gain, so if lean is your goal then i don't think it would accomplish the look you're desiring. Some lean bulk steroids are things like Anavar, Winstrol, Trenbolone...stacked with a test base of course. Whilst your bulkers you have things like Deca (best compound for size from what I've seen it does) Dbol, Eq, Anadrol etc. really try research more about compounds and how they work.

If I were in your shoes I'd scrap the lean bulk as you sound considerably pretty light and lean as it is, run your cycle you have and run a clean bulking diet. You could easily get to 80 kg on that. Couldn't see it happening on a lean bulk cycle...

Post some recent pictures if possible? Some other vets could give you advuce based on how ur looking

Top Bottom