Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody Suffer From Lifting Related Back Injury

Jesa5

Any body have any back injuries or herniated discs due to lifting. Ive been in constant pain for a year. Has anybody had any similar experience?

yeah i have ,i cant squat or do bent over rows ,legs start to go numb .a good chyroprator is a must and work around the injury

I have an asymmetrical lumbar area. My right thigh muscle is always tight along with right hip soreness. Stretching every day is a must for me.

Thanx Fellas It just sucks cause im 25 When I first injured it couldnt even fuck for about a month!

1968 Charger u werk legs with machines instead of squats ?

Also What have u heard about surgery I hear theres more options

I have a herniated disk from poor form on those last few reps of squats and deads. Make sure to always keep your core tight and flexed.....

sciatic nerve, i remember it was a warmup sets of stiff legs i just grabbed the bar and wanked. At least thats what i think did it now i use lidocain patches and the fucker hurts right this second. i can still do everything but there is always a constant pain

Herniated L-4 L-5 disc picking up a 45 lb plate wrong and twisting, ate Lorcet 10's for six months to kill the pain. Finally opted for the surgery and now 7 years later probably in the best shape of my life at 39, but definitely have to watch what I do and gave up a few of the more risky movements. Take care and beware of the addition from the pain-killers the Doc may offer you...

Jesa5 said:
Thanx Fellas It just sucks cause im 25 When I first injured it couldnt even fuck for about a month!

1968 Charger u werk legs with machines instead of squats ?

Also What have u heard about surgery I hear theres more options
Yes I use machines and you can use a shrug bar to do a kind of dead lift squat moment that takes the lower back out of the lift .you will still have to work on your lower back other wise it becomes a week point and will become worse as time goes on.also theres a new treatment I have seen here in Denver where they stretch your spin like on a modern day rack "LOL" it works by making space as your spin stretches so your disks suck back in .and as for surgery ,it depends on your injury .most disk injuries heal them sleeves with therapy after 6 months or so .and theres nothing wrong with using machines for legs ,just look at Vince Taylor legs .all he did was machine work and he had great legs .I hope this helps ill try to find that link for that back machine :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom