Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 month SCAITICA * MRI RESULTS FINALLY IN* SURGREY NEEDED?

bigg12x

After having sciatica sypthoms for few months and trying to work around it.... eneded up going to get an M.R.I. on lumber spine

results were found :

L5-S1 FOCAL WITH TEAR OF ANNULUS AND CAUDAL EXTENSION OF 0.4 CM

L4-L5 BULGE

L3-L4 BULGE

BOTH BULGES IN THE INTERVERTEBAL DISC

I Have now stopped all activity from 2 weeks ago and even had a oral prescription to get pain away like coritozon pills.

Is surgrey needed ? will I ever return to lifting like before?

im 23 year old fit male if anyone else wants to know....

chiro's therapy is pure bull**** im guessing.....

ANYONE ELSE HAD SIMILAR SITUATION?

got many opunions just want more....

Those are probably questions for the doctor. I know I definitely wouldn't risk aggravation it and making it even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

started THERAPY 2-3 x a week he said for 6-7 weeks. decomprision and massage table..... and fixing.... I hope it works... no weights just walking outside 1 hr a day sometimes 4 times 5 times a week

i have the same problem.Not from lifting, i hurt it at work.

did you look into an epidural shot?

im on phyical theorpy, got an epidural, use chiropractor.

These options help but sometimes if a herniated disk presses a nerve and wont come off you need surgery.2 weeks is to short of time to tell. Im over 3 months in and still have pain but its slowely going down

Last edited:
I have been dealing with bulge disc L4, L5 Been seeing a KST chiropractor. Took 3 months off chiro orders. Finally started hitting the gym, but had to switch my workouts. No squats, bent over row,deads and can't lift as heavy anymore. Just found other ways of doing my workouts without putting stress on my lower back. I noticed a great help by using foam roller on my hams and going for deep tissue massage. Wish you the best bro

Top Bottom