Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WORKING OUT on an EMPTY STOMACH

MonStar1023

I was wondering what all of your opinions are on working out on an EMPTY STOMACH first thing in the morning, 30 minutes after taking a thermogenic. I was just curious because I have been doing this for a few months now and I have just as much energy whether I eat or not. Would you all recommend against this?

I've heard good reasons for and good reasons against.

If you must then give it a go - see if it's ok.

If it works for you then fair enough.

it's best to eat something about 2-3 hours before you lift, but it is also best to lift than not to lift, so if you can only lift in the morning, and you don't feel weak, go for it... if you do start to feel weak, get a carb drink or something and have some before your workout and sip on it during, just to keep energy up..

I think you should have a couple of meals before weight training intensely- you need the glycogen . If you are just doing cardio, have some light protein such as a shake.

I dont know its tough working out Twice a day like Serious Growth calls for... its hard to space out your workouts with the meals the day is only so long ya know?

Serious Growth 3 is a great system

IF you can get 10 hours of sleep a night , 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight but it can lead to overtraining if these guidelines can't be followed. Titan Training is a great system for those who don't have hours of time to devote to the gym. If you are going to work out 5 + days a week you need to seriously cut back the volume til you're body slowly adapts to the stresses imposed.

I disagree with Leo in that, he recommends going to failure when using the SG level 3 program. Going to failure is inferior to sub-failure based training on almost all accounts. You can count the high level power lifters who use HIT on one hand.

In short, both systems are great, Titan Training is the more practical of the 2 but SG level 3 can also be a great system with some minor tweaking.

Top Bottom