Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screwball!!

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Alright...the floor is yours. Everyone is waiting for the product review of THE FURY!

So lets hear the good word...

Patience, my eager fellow lifters. All in good time. My problem is, I don't have a training partner and I can't get into the thing by myself. I'll probably give it a go on Saturday unless we can set something up at the Dungeon this Sunday. I need some experienced lifters to test this shirt properly.

I really like the design and the NXG material is way better than Inzer's poly. IMHO.

I'll keep everyone updated... :D

What fit did you get??
competition: extremely tight

meet: tight for training and competition

regular fit: snug fit for new lifters or more passive support

Size - 52 (measurements 6'2", 280 lbs., 51"chest, 19" flexed arms)

Fit - Competition fit

Style - Black front with a purple back

titan's competition fits are crazy. I know IRBD got a competition fit deadlift suit, and it was so much tighter than he expected.
I wanna get one w/ a black front, red back.. i think that would look cool.

Screwball, sorry this Sunday won't work. The Mrs. is using the house for some godawful party, and I have to watch the kids.

And those measurements don't sound right at all. 51 inch chest? How much air did you blow out to get down to that? I bet that is a tight sucker, and I know the competition fit is insane.

Test it out and let us know, sorry I can't get with you to get it tested. Just go down to the local curl and chrome and say

"Dammit, I am Screwball, and the Elite Crew needs a product testing done!!! Some of you bitchboys get your ass over hear and shoe-horn me into this thing!!!"

sometimes you have to rap someone on the beak to get some respect.

B.

Hey, Bmonster! Wishful thinking on my part about training at the Dungeon this weekend. I think I'm getting spoiled. :D

I'll give the shirt a try tomorrow if I can get some help. I may need to size-up to the 54 if I can't lock-out what it will take to touch. I'm hoping the shirt does a lot of work! Later!

Top Bottom