Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Kennelly Benches 780 Today In Apa!!!!!!!!!!

I videotaped all of Ryan's lifts. His 768 and this 780. I'm not sure how to get it onto the net, but it is taped and transfered to tape. If anyone knows how to post it on the net let me know and I'll get it on here. I know Scott Taylor took some pics that he's going to be posting also.

Lexi, have a look at the thread that BFold started recently about getting videos onto the net. Unfortunately I can't help you 'cause I'm on the other side of the world but I'm sure you could ask someone like IrishPower to help you out. We'd all like to see this video.

lexi,

just read this thread. hats off to the man!

i can try and help you get the videos transferred. read the thread started by bfold first.

here are some basic questions for you.

1. did you use a digital video camera? if so, it is a no-brainer (well ok... 1/2 brainer).

2. if not, you will need someone with a video capture card.

I have access to a capture card, but you will need to get me the video. you could get someone to copy the analog tape and send me the copy. i can get it done.

does ryan know you taped the video? you will need his permission to post that to a public forum such as the internet.

you guys are all welcome to a journey to scenic seattle if you wish. ryan could train at my house, but i think i'd need to move all of my squat weights to the bench bar. :)

let me know how i can help.

/irish

Top Bottom