Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting suppliments

If you are gonna take creatine then make sure NOT to take it along with fat or fiber because it won't absorb well. Creatine works best on an empty stomach .

i have done 3 rounds of creatine.....all about 8 weeks....everytime i started about 3 weeks in my gums would ache and bleed. i went to a dentist and there was no signs of anything else causing the gums bleeding.

i have since read a studie about side effects of creatine.....and guess what...some people get bleeding gums.

the cramps are worse though...some times i couldnt walk.
i couldnt get my water balance right...and regardless of my water intake i would get cramps and chapped lips

i think im a freak.

who needs the shit anyway?

"who needs the shit anyway?
"

WHo needs a nice bench shirt? Who NEEDS a lot of quality food?

Nobody needs creatine, but it's an effective supplement for 80% of people.

-Zulu

I have used it but couldn't ever really tell if it helped or not. I never noticed any negative side effects from it though. I still continue to use it, may be a waste but oh well. I have heard from Many people that it really helped them!!!

ZZuluZ said:
"who needs the shit anyway?
"

WHo needs a nice bench shirt? Who NEEDS a lot of quality food?

Nobody needs creatine, but it's an effective supplement for 80% of people.

-Zulu
l

I rather buy a bench shirt for $165 that I know will make me a better bencher than buy all the creatine and other stuff for the same $165. That $165 is about what Inzer costs for a double denim velcro radical.

I've personally had the experience of just bloating with creatine since all it is, is extra water and not giving me any strength gains. I mean I honestly can't talk I have some here at home but I don't use it it's just there and I even bought whats suppose to be the BEST kind out there efervescent. If your gonna buy this stuff creatine is creatine either way it's gonna do the same thing for you no matter what brand, and what it does is shit. And if 80% it really does work for them I think from the guys that posted here there's more negative than positive about it.

Cubanito, not all creatines are the same. Effervescents are infact a waste as they are the waste product of creatine--creatinine. Severe nuance.

And creatine is not just water, again it is a very effective supplement. There is sufficient empirical evidence of this.

-Zulu

Well heres the thing if you think it works for you then fine you take it but as of me takin it I think it's shit and I prefer to buy some protein shakes and make my lil weight gainer(the one I posted on another thread, it's some good shit).

hmmmm.... i can think of something that works that costs about as much as some of the high-priced creatine concoctions i have seen floating around.

in all seriousness, i personally find creatine a waste of time as i do all other supplements besides protein. when i was younger, i tried everything, but at least i was only stupid enough to try it two or three times before realizing it was a scam.

just my $0.02.

/irish

Top Bottom