Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your Bicep Blasting Routine.... (You must have 18" or bigger arms)

JoNeS

If your arms are smaller than 18", please don't post your bicep routine. But if you have huge well defined and proportioned arms, by all means post up your bicep routine....................go

Reactions: Cut
20.5" arms here and I really don't do much directly for bi's. Most of that work comes from back and deadlifting. I do maybe two exercise per week like hammer curls and preacher curls and that's about it. Three sets per exercise.

Cheers,
Scotsman

19.5 cold. I hit is and tris on there own day bi work out looks like this.
Barbell curl
95x12
115x10
135x8
165x6
next I superset preacher culs with seated dumbell curls.
both at 4 sets preacher at 100lb and dumbells at 50 for 8-10 reps
hammer curls.
run the rack starting at 30lbs go up to 70 lb I do that 3 times.
then I finish with a movement I seen arnold doing in pumping iron. the best way to explain it is a bent over dumbell curl with your arm hanging freely in front of you.4sets of 10 at 45lbs

if you are over 265lbs, I'd hope you arms are over 18"............mine are prob. 16-17", but easily look much bigger...

2 sets of seated preacher curls every other week with my ass ON THE SIT in strict form.

EZ curl bar with fat 45 lb steel cookies on each side. (110lbs) 2 sets, yesterday got 17 first set, 15 reps 2nd set. Sometimes I'll throw in a set of dumbell curls, 70-75lbers, 6-8 reps.

I don't have arms over 18 inches but could lift more then 99% of people that do when it comes to biceps.

This post made me laugh. I hope everyone else sees the humor in it.

Debaser I think it's funny you can't lift as much as me either, I almost wet myself. I'm glad I gave ya a hearty laugh its good for the abs. See what laughing did for my abs. Exactly

STENOX666 said:
Debaser I think it's funny you can't lift as much as me either, I almost wet myself. I'm glad I gave ya a hearty laugh its good for the abs. See what laughing did for my abs. Exactly

damn bro you just proved a point by putting that picture up....and stuff....wait .....why did you do that again?

Top Bottom