Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okie Crew Invades the Asylum! With pictures!

Good to see training pics, very motivational.

Deciever-LOL I love the caption for picture number 10, that is classic.

thank you... never the less, even despite my hard, laborious work uploading the pictures, i still found time for a sense of humor.

Thanks Deceiver...we obviously need a new photographer who knows my best angles. :lmao:

BTW...In case you were wondering, the guy in orange isn't Hannibal.

hey... that is a really cool setup you guys have there!

How many people total were training on that day? 5? Was it hot as all hell down there?

i am sort of new on this board. can one of you guys give us a story about how you all met, got together and decided to build the gym?

nothing like a little elitefitness trivia.

/irish

Thanks for posting the pics, Deciever. I know the pics aren't very good but it's hard to take pics in the heat of training. I only got ten when I should have taken 100+ pics. I need to focus on the action shots and we didn't even get a group picture. Oh well, next time.

When running the slide show the captions are a little off so I will attempt to make these corrections. Nice try anyway, Deciever, and your captions are good for a laugh. :D

Spatts - no need for clarification
The Project - Black shirt
Hannibal - Blue tanktop
Bmonster - Black tanktop
BigOkie - Orange shirt
Screwball - Taking all the pics :(

It's a damn shame I didn't get in any of the pictures, as I was having a good hair day and I was looking, oh so fine. :D

I like the setup in your gym the Asylum looks great! You need some blood on the walls though to make it look meaner!

Seriously though cool pics and I like the training pics from the Asylum.

Now tell us who everyone is in the pics

One question, Spatts why do you wear clothes while training?>lol

Because I'm there to do exactly that. Train.

...and I hate it when my bum sticks to the bench. :lmao:

Top Bottom