Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK..What type of Training Program are you on....

What type of training do you do?

• Westside

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Periodization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hybrid (westside/periodization)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Custom (Please post)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
I train a variation of one of Steve Justa's routines.

Currently I am deadlifting every day. I keep the same weight for 4 weeks and do 4 singles a day the first two weeks and 6 the next two. I then move up 15 pounds and start over.

I am doing something similar with dumbell clean and presses - 4 doubles every day for 4 weeks then move the weight up 2 1/2 pounds.

There is an exception to the "every day" - I take one day off a week, and one of the 6 days I work out I do bottom up squats instead of deadlifts. I also do a second day of bottom up squats, as well as working in a day of dips and incline benches. I also try to work out with kettlebells 2 days a week and do one-handed deads with the Ironmind's Rolling Thunder deadlift handle a couple of times a week.

I'm thinkin about going back to the routine that gave me my best results ever - start with 70% of my max on my deadlifts and do 3 singles Monday, 5 Tuesday and add two a day until doing 15 on Sunday. Bump up the weight for the next week and start over. When I felt I was getting overtrained I took a week off and started over 15 pounds more than I started last time.

I'm training Max-OT right now. I was training HIT before that. I'm just laying a foundation before I go over to W/S.

I'm gonna stick with other routines till beginner gains tamper off :)

-Zulu

Top Bottom