Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark Henry Is The Shizzy!

that is for sure, did u see him at the arnold? he was so intense there gettin ready for his lifts, hes definitely a beast.

I hope that NOT a single person claims that he (Mark Henry)is the World's Strongest Man...that is a total joke. The contest that he competed in was designed for him and by his trainers from what I understand. It was not a strongman contest...it was a contest where Mark Henry could make a better name for himself and get back into the WWF.

B True

It was NOT an open contest...they invited who they wanted to be there. Sure, they did invite Svend Karlsen and Phil Phister...but they both did a two day show in Boston the weekend before. They both did a real show in Boston...not a set-up show. They also only had about a month or two of notice for what the events were and I was even hanging around Phil Phister the Sunday night prior (after competing for two days in Boston) as he JUST found out what times that the events would be held, where, and how they would be run.

I got it...keep everyone in the dark except who you want to win.

That is ok...maybe he will actually compete in and actual strongman contest...and then again...maybe he will do well to...who knows.

Best of luck to him

B True

Top Bottom