Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karin's denim shirt

pwr_machine

This afternoon, I ordered my first non-poly shirt. :D I'll have a Karin's denim at my doorstep within 3 weeks. Woohoo! Karin reassured me that with much practice, I'll be cranking out some heavy weight in no time. She also told me to let the shirt become my second skin in training. I like the sound of that! I'll keep everyone posted on it's arrival and fit. I'm looking forward to bench training.

Last edited:
doug and karin are stand up people

they really stand behind their products and with good reason

very good move. Doug and Karin have been very good to me and built me two fantastic shirts. and they care about the people they sell to as well. imo her shirts are the best.

pwr_machine said:
This afternoon, I ordered my first non-poly shirt. :D I'll have a Karin's denim at my doorstep within 3 weeks. Woohoo! Karin reassured me that with much practice, I'll be cranking out some heavy weight in no time. She also told me to let the shirt become my second skin in training. I like the sound of that! I'll keep everyone posted on it's arrival and fit. I'm looking forward to bench training.

i just got mine sent back and hopefully will be able to train with it by next thursday. what did she make your for? she made mine for a 600 bench. tb

i belive i will bump this thread up when i get my own after the christmas holidays.

good luck pwr-mach, the 500 is just around the corner.

X

Top Bottom