Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jimmydean is back!!!!!

jimmydean

Wow! What a weekend. I don't even know where to start. Even though PLJay didn't do as well as he wanted to, I was still proud of all his lifts, especially his awesome 600 bench. Grimmer was outstanding for his first full meet and Freak was.....well he was just plain freakish. I posted pr's in squat, bench, deadlift and total. Ours warmups were somewhat rushed. I didn't hit my final warmup because they called me in the wings. So I just piled a bunch of plates on the monolift in the warmup room and did a static hold. I buried my opener of 705. Next I went 744 and got called for depth. Came back and nailed it on my third. Bench started out sucking. I was using a single ply denim cut up the back to open with 485. About an inch from touching, I let the shirt take me out of my groove. Couldn't even budge it. Got it on my second then got 523 on my third. I used a double denim cut up the back for my third. Bar came down fast and perfect. Got the press call and shot it up like 135. The deadlift is what PLJay and Freak wanted to see how I would do since I rarely pull during training. Opened with 600, smoked it. Second was 633 to give me a 1900 total and smoked it. Went to 650 and nailed it with a good strong steady pull. Final total: 1917. Overall, everyone did well. Kidder always runs top notch meet. After the awards were handed out, everyone from our group came over to our hotel and had a bbq and beer party. A special thanks to Freaks uncle Nick and another fellow lifter John for all their help behind the scenes. And an extra special thanks to all our wives for their support during training and coming to the meet. We couldn't have done it without them.

Sweeeeeet, Jimmy Dean! Your numbers are incredible! It sounds like you really had your attempts dialed in. That is an art in and of itself. A 2,000 lb. total is already there for you, so I think you need to be focusing in on the 2,100 lb. total. Did you compete in the 275's and did you win your weight class? Man, I couldn't be happier for you and all of the rest of the Florida Crew. You're an exceptional lifter, Jimmy Dean, and the entire board is proud of your accomplishments. Congratulations!

very impressive! glad you guys all had fun, and great total and PRs... good to have you posting again.

Thanks Screwball and Deceiver. That always means alot. And I left out one thing. That total got me 2nd in the 275 class. I weighed in at 251.6. For my squat and deadlift, I used a standard Inzer Hardcore single ply suit and a pair of Inzer briefs I've had since 1988. The bench gear is posted above.

Thanks again guys for your support. It's good to be back!

Great placing! You need to put 20 lbs. on and lift as a heavy 275er. That 2,100 lb. total is sure to fall then.

That's my plan Screwball. By November I want to be around 265/270. I just don't want most of it to go south if you know what I mean. My wife won't want to be seen with me at the beach if I do. I also thought of going back to the 242's but I don't want to sacrifice the strength. Right now I'm just anxious to get back into training after a few days of rest.

Great Job!!!!

Proud as we can be of you strong ass Florida guys. Very impressive lifting. Must have been an incredible meet. Best of luck and get rested up for the next one.

B.

Jimmy way to go on your lifts man i knew you had it in you. I will be doing the same thing as you putting on some more weight to get my lifts up and then after that cut down to a 181 or 198 class right now weight is at 195lbs i wanna train at 215 or so. I can't wait to do another meet with you guys the last one was great. SO GOOD TRAINING TO YOU AND LOTS OF STRENGTH:fro:

Top Bottom