Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free motion squat machine?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
My back has been preventing me from doing a lot of exercises for a few moths now. Squats, DLing, bent over BB rows, etc. I had all but given up. My leg training consists of leg press, extentions, leg curls, and calf raises.

We my gym just got a bunch of new equipment, one items being a squat mach by Free Motion. used it today for the first time and I could really feel it in my quads.

Anyone have any experience with this machine? Thoughts? Will this be adequate until my back recovers, if it does.

Here is the machine-

FreeMotion Commercial Selectorized Squat Machine - Lower Body Equipment - Exercise and Fitness - Sports and Fitness - Free shipping on sports, fitness, toys, game room, and backyard products! Order online at Dazadi.com. Buy today for great deals!

Thanks,
Hardrock

My gym has something like that.. but its plate loaded instead, it works well I think I havnt done it inforever.. but I remember when I used to do it every workout my quads got pretty big

Downside is it only goes to 400 lbs and it does not feel like squatting 400 lbs. I think between this and the other exercises mentioned it will have to suffice for now. Hope to do a BB squat again someday.

Top Bottom