Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

federal drug screening and anabolic diet question

illusi0n

hey guys, I am about to start my first cycle of Test Enan @500mg/wk for 10 weeks, PCT Nolvadex and Clomid. I am 195@5'11 b/f unknown, have been lifting for 2 yrs. My questions are, firstly I have heard that probation drug testing does not include aas in the test, what I am wondering is does that include Federal probation drug screenings as well as state/county. I am specifically interested in the federal side. I was also wondering, I have come to the understanding that I will need to take in about 5000cals a day when "on." If test enan. doesn't kick in until 2 or 3 weeks, should I take 5000 calories all 10 weeks, or should I stick with something like 3500 for the first 2 weeks before it kicks in. Thanks for all your help.

not sure on the drug test, but yeah the diet question makes sense. if its just a test enanthate cycle then you can get by with the lower cals until it kicks in.

if you normally consume 2500cal and up it to 3500 for 2 wks when you start te cycle and then up to 5000 it'll give your body a chance to ease into it while the enanthate is doing its magic.

I know you "can" be tested for steroids, but there usually has to be a reason. One case senario being judge ordered. There's been at least one case recently in the news that'll back me up on this. Conseco(sp?) former ball player was recently tested positive on a domestic violence beef.

Post this on the "Legal Forum". You'll get more informed answers there.

Top Bottom