Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat hips!!! HELP

Gurrr

I posted on another thread that i have been making good progress on 5x5 since i started about 7 weeks ago. I am stronger and tighter.

The thing is, i still have fat hips (i'm a bloke yeh)!

I have always had hips like love handles.

I currently weigh around 200lbs (increase of 20lbs since starting 5x5)

I was quite fat when i was around 21-24yo but went on a strict diet and fat loss regime. I went down to about 11stones (about 154lbs) but still had love handles.
I have a pretty good upper back and its getting wider but it looks stupid when you get to my hips. I want to have the Vshape. This is also meaning my trouser size is big.

Need help.
Just started foing cardio again with my 5x5 routine after only concentrating on bulking. I used to do 45mins HIIT everyday!! I was a scrawny shit but with love handles!

I now do HIIT on my bike twice a week for around 25mins and cut down my calories but maintaining my heavy lifts for 5x5.

I know there no such thing of spot reduction, i'm sure as i lose bodyfat my hips will get smaller but they still pretty big.

Help, i want my V-shape, not a lava lamp shape!

you're probably going to get flamed for posting that here in the training forum.. but...

I know what you mean. Therefore, I will say... adding delt width has helped with my percieved "V" taper for sure :)

The "hate" handles as I have dubed them will probably be around for a long time unless u take on a competition dieting regimine to get extremely lean. Not worth it IMHO for just "everyday" "use" if you will.

YES has helped me, along with diet and usual training and cardio, they are getting much better.

AIFM is amazing too!!! I'm pure (no, AAS...yet) and after about 1.5 weeks in I lost some water weight I did NOT know I had... that was a pleaseant surprize :)

sgtslaughter said:
YES has helped me, along with diet and usual training and cardio, they are getting much better.

AIFM is amazing too!!! I'm pure (no, AAS...yet) and after about 1.5 weeks in I lost some water weight I did NOT know I had... that was a pleaseant surprize :)

:)

This is not the women's forum nor the diet forum.

Not sure how tall you are but you cant have hips that much out of porportion if you weigh 150lbs.

Well.....fat hips may get you flamed by meatheaded arseholes on the training board, lol, but they won't cost you your life like a fat midsection........seriously, everybody stores fat in different areas. there is nothing you can do but drop fat overall through creating a caloric deficit......generally the 1st place you gain it is the last place you lose it.

Generally men get a gut and have no issues with the hips...........not piling it on in the stomach, however, is healthier as all that shit isn't surrounding your organs, so you're probably healthier than a guy with a big belly.

Either way, stop worrying.......if it bothers you, create a caloric deficit, it'll come off.

Top Bottom