Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking beer???? good or bad???

THE_Gladiator

I like to kick back and drink a few beers with my friends on saturday nights but I stick to a strict diet of lots of protein and and wholesome food during the week, my question is could the drinking slow my growth dramatically? it is sorta a stress relief time to kick back and chill with all my friends I use it as one of my cheats during the week how do the rest of you guys feel about this?

Alcohol is never good for you nor is it conducive to building a great physique in any way. The extreme dehydration of hard-core partying is the most catabolic of its influences. That being said...a few times amonth won't kill you. Don't get totally shitty and stay hydrated and take your vitamins the day after. Unless your pre-contest, a little partying is okay.

You're what, 23/24? Dude, don't sweat it. You've hit the gym and dieted hard through the week, have a few beers on the weekend. Enjoy yourself. The gym will be there come Sunday.

I too enjoy a Beer or 2 a week but that's what I limit it to.
Empty Carbo's is all it is.. Neither good, nor really bad as long as it's within the limits of your caloric output and metabolism.

Everything in moderation is my mantra....

A friend of mine is a bodybuilder and he use to drink a lot and started getting a gut because all it is empty calories and serves no value to your body. So he stopped drinking and it has helped him a lot. He says he feels better when he trains and lost that weight the beer put on. I think it isnt a good idea to drink but i think once a month or so is perfectly fine.

I diet and train very hard during the week, but the weekend is a time to relax, get shit faced, and wake up beside some chick I don't know. Let's face it, If you were strictly on your training diet 24-7, then you would get bored as shit. I don't know about you guys, but the only reason I even train is to look good for the chicks. So why not go out and show these bitches just how much work you've done for them. Plus it boosts my confidence when girls are constantly hanging on me and commenting on how big my arms are, etc. So I say to you, yes its O.K. to drink on the weekends.

Carp Out.......

my schedule

I drink about 4 times a week. I get shitfaced. It is pretty normal for people around 21-26...i wouldn't sweat it. Yeah, it can't be good for the bod...but then again, would you rather sit home? I dont know about you guys, but I cannot go out sober....i want to kill everyone (especially skinny tools at the bar with wifebeaters on).

Just work hard, diet good, and you should be ok...not your best, but ok

gymtime said:
You're what, 23/24? Dude, don't sweat it. You've hit the gym and dieted hard through the week, have a few beers on the weekend. Enjoy yourself. The gym will be there come Sunday.

Exactly. 300-400 empty calories won't kill you, neither will that little alcohol. Enjoy yourself.

Top Bottom