Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Results

thanks guys.. i missed my 600% bodyweight goal by 13 lbs.. just cause i missed my squat and bench (35 lbs below normal) .. i wanted it soo bad! and i missed cause i always choke on bench at that contest.. oh well. next year im getting 1000

Good Job guys! I mean did you have fun? If so thats whats a bout. Especially in the begining. I have only doen 2 3 lifts but i do horriable there. Not counting my last one cause i was hurt before my first attempt squat, but even before i could lift more in the gym cause i am relaxed more. I have never done better then 5 out of 9 at a full meet. What i CAN lift, and what i will ift , is usually close to 100lbs on a total. The more you do the better. I am inexperienced in full power meets. I suit up a few times a year, i know how to lift in the gear, just dont do it in compt.

You guys are on the right track. You now have a little expereince, so that will help. You know the gear a little better. And you knwo how to deal with anxiety of a meet. You both did great. Dont worry about being down on numbers, get it next time. Proud of ya'll!

the contest was fun. Hopefully when i get a bench shirt and squat suit (i compete raw now) my total will go up a bit.
Going into the last lift i was 60 lbs ahead, so i knwe as long as i hit my first deadlift i'd win(295 lbs), and then i wound up getting 335.
I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING

the contest was fun. Hopefully when i get a bench shirt and squat suit (i compete raw now) my total will go up a bit.
Going into the last lift i was 60 lbs ahead, so i knwe as long as i hit my first deadlift i'd win(295 lbs), and then i wound up getting 335.
going into he last round, I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING was 15 lbs behind 1st place, so he did really well. And his squat wasnt as bad as he makes it out to be, he actually had good form on his 2nd and third attempt.

Thanks fellas. Definitely had a ton of fun and plan on competing a few times more this year.

Funny thing about the squat was that my last attempt(320), which was my heaviest ever squat, was performed better than my last 4 or so tries at 300. Weird.

Top Bottom