Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL HAIL Needsize Crunches!!!

glad you like them, they make you sore as hell, but give twice the results with half the work

It's so important to use static work for the midsection to increase functional strength. I'm a big fan of NS situps when I do ab work.

They're quite simple really: using a decline bench you lower yourself til your torso is parallel with the floor, then hold that position for a 5 count, then perform a situp. Use weight if you can - like any exercise the goal is always to add weight when possible. I've seen NS advise 5x5 as the set/rep scheme, and I imagine other schemes would be effective. Personally I think 5's are great for developing a solid core for deads/squats etc.

so decline bench but only go to parallel and hold for a 5 count...?

can these be incorporated into the 5x5 on ab days...?

how many reps...?

there really isnt a set rep scheme, I suggest with starting with 5x5, but personally I worked up to 5x8 reps with a 45lb plate, and its done wonders for my abs, I've never been on stage with anyone who had ones that could compare

Top Bottom