Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta workout routine

BOOEY said:
I really hope eat_big gets that video just so you'd shut the fuck up. Sounds like you've got an axe to grind - did Adam pick on you during high school, lol

Yeah, Adam's cousin cant find it at his house so at their family reunion in two weeks he's going to get it. Autographed too. I asked him to autograph it saying he can bench 530.

I doubt he will do it because he doesnt flaunt a lot. Henry, his cousin says he is very quiet and just does his job.

A little tangent...
I saw Troy Polamalu(SS for the Steelers) bench 425 and squat 620 when they were doing end of the year lifting tests when he was playing at USC, and that was pretty incredible cause he's not a real big guy either, like 5'10" 210 at most. He also set the USC's football team vertical leap record at 45" that year.

...back to the original point
Whether or not Archuletta can bench 530, he hits like a freight train, so he must be doing something right.

ok, look at sean taylor for the skins, or brian dawkins.....rodney harrison...thomas davis...these are all pretty big guys playing safety(200+)

Top Bottom