Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week diet, starting pics

Tweakle

I'm viewing this as the internet version of posting pics of my fat ass on the fridge door, hopefully this shame policy'll help me stick to my diet because the next 3 months are gonna be rough! I'm doing 12 weeks of low carbs/cals, HIIT with a modified HST style of training to try and hang onto as much muscle as I can in the process.

After taking a good hard look at myself getting back to a 30" waist is a LOT more important to me right now than cracking that 500lb skwart.

Anyway!

Here's the obligatory before-before from about this time last year (when I started training after years of layoff) Not a pretty sight.

before.jpg

Here's 2 from today

back.jpg

front.jpg

Good shit bro! Nice improvements! You have a build pretty similar to mine actually except I'm more jacked that you. LOL! My stats right now are 5'10 - 205 pounds pretty lean. My waist could get down some more though. It's at 32 inches right now. I have big quads though as well as broad shoulders so it balances me out. Again similiar to your physique.

you have ass crack sweat

quads look good

i think you could build/improve your hamstrings, arms, calves, upper chest, and likely your traps. i know your not flexing any of them directly but they appear to be lagging

overall excellent progress. keep working hard

wash that ass dude!!
lol

you have BIG wheels bro...good genetics there.

Huge improvement. Definitely an attractive bod now. Just focus on cleaning up the backne by next summer and you'll do quite well.

BTW nice booty, but the crack sweat ruined the impact!

one week into the diet waist down 1/2"

i feel like complete shit, im never going to 'bulk' with garbage again its just too much damn work getting the fat off

1.jpg

black and white & better lit in the hope of making my arms look less twiglike lol

Top Bottom