Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

split

1. F

Combining split routines worth it?

So I originally did a 3-day split for many years then I moved it to a 5-day split after i took a break from the gym I feel like with a 5-day split I'm just not getting the same types of workouts when it comes to intensity and it seems like I'm more doing isolation do you think I will be better...
  2. X

Upper/Lower Split - Need Help

So I'm writing up a new upper/lower split for myself and I just wanted to see what your guy's opinions are on it. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated! :) Upper (Mon + Thurs): Inc DB Bench x 4 Decl BB Bench x 4 Barbell Row x 4 Chinup x 4 Skullcrush x 3 OH DB Tricep Ext x 3...
  3. M

4 day split 2 times a day

So i'm playing around with the idea of doing this kinda split when i'm cycling since Test levels won't be a problem. What do you guys think? This is a fast write up witch exercises i like. Please critique Day 1 Chest&Shoulders: am: bench press 4 sets incline dumbell press 3 sets...
  4. S

Preload syringes / split up shots (amps)

Hi all, Im planning my next cycle. The cycle will be amps only, not vials. Im thinking of running 3ml test/week and 2ml deca/week. All of the gear comes in 1ml amps. How would one do this, as I wanna split up the shots monday and thursday for stable levels..? Im thinking of preloading 3ml...
  5. J

Diet and Training Split help for upcoming Cycle

I hope this is in the right spot (if not maybe a mod can move) Background: Starting lifting 15yrs ago for H.S. sports, focus on strength training. Around 10yrs ago I switched my focus from strength training to bodybuilding. For the next 2yrs I hit the gym hard but was still young. I drank a...
Top Bottom