Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of shaving my body hair

Just get laser hair removal on your entire body. I did it with my arms and back hair -not sure if i'll get that shit done on my legs thou! Other than that just use nair bro!!

why would you want hair when you are older? I hate shaving as well. I do each spot once a week. Balls every other week. ;)

TECH ONE said:
Just get laser hair removal on your entire body. I did it with my arms and back hair -not sure if i'll get that shit done on my legs thou! Other than that just use nair bro!!

I have thought about that, I can get it for free because my wife works in a med office where they do that but I am afraid I might want hair when I get old.

I am major sick of shaving, seems like an everyday task lately. I suppose the extra test does not help!:p

Try hair away at netrition.com, they also make an inhibitor but nt sure how well this works. I am about to get some of the hair away myself. I used to use nair until it started burning my skin. Hope this helps. BIGBIZ

stonecold54 said:
why would you want hair when you are older? I hate shaving as well. I do each spot once a week. Balls every other week. ;)

Not sure, I figure it might be one of those old man things!:confused:

stryker1992 said:

I have thought about that, I can get it for free because my wife works in a med office where they do that but I am afraid I might want hair when I get old.

I am major sick of shaving, seems like an everyday task lately. I suppose the extra test does not help!:p

I would do it man if you can get that shit done for FREE!!! It was one of the best decissions i've made, no regrets. I'm actually planning on getting my chest hair removed sometime this fall!! Bro i would consider doing it!!

Don't be crazy - if you can get the laser for free, get it done.

Are you kidding? That's not even a decision - do it!

You will feel so much cleaner and it will save so much time in your life ...

RW

Top Bottom