Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tamoxifen for hair growth

tatertoos

I read a snippit of an article about using tamoxifen cream to stimulate dormant hair follicles. Any truth to that?

i read an article in MD about a study regarding this topic done on rats. dont know anyone that has tried. i made a similiar post here a couple of months ago. didnt get much feedback.

Grind some up into powder, mix with a topical carrier solution like baby oil, put it on your bald spot every night before you go to bed for a month, and then come back and tell us your results. :p

Beyond that taking tamoxifin = nolva (orally) generally speaking "raises" testosterone production levels in males. So in most men with a predisposition to male pattern baldness, this would actually cause you to potentially lose more hair not grow it back.

houseofpain said:

Beyond that taking tamoxifin = nolva (orally) generally speaking "raises" testosterone production levels in males. So in most men with a predisposition to male pattern baldness, this would actually cause you to potentially lose more hair not grow it back.

how do you figure? i dont buy it

I've heard stranger things...but those probably weren't true either.

Top Bottom