Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving the Anus

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
Please describe your technique.
I put one leg up on the bench in the shower and reach around behind to get that little fucker.
Ive tried bending forward and lifting my balls but I got a head rush and almost passed out.

When I shave the kitty put one leg up at a time to get all the hair out of there. Props for grooming down there I don't know why some men just let it go into a bush that is fucking nasty. Love giving head but I had a few guys that I dated that I would almost never give them head b/c of poor grooming.

I shave my pubic region, and trim the nuts, but don't shave the anus. have once or twice, but generally there is really no point since a lot of women avoid dudes assholes like the plague.

superqt4u2nv said:
When I shave the kitty put one leg up at a time to get all the hair out of there. Props for grooming down there I don't know why some men just let it go into a bush that is fucking nasty. Love giving head but I had a few guys that I dated that I would almost never give them head b/c of poor grooming.

do you lick asshole young lady?

Top Bottom