Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAIR LOSS ... Which members grew back/lost forever?

Grew hair back, or lost forever

• I thined out a lot and it never grew back.

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I thined out a lot and it grew back to the way it was.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I thined out a lot and it grew back to the way it was, but I helped it out by taking rogian, spiro c

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • It grew back a little but never the same as it was before?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Stifflers Mom

FUCK I'm pissed! I took EQ/Winny/t3/clen during the summer.I finished up around july 1st, but I'm noticing that my hair is A LOT thinner on the top. It's wierd because I didn't receed at all, it just got thinner. And I think that it's funny that it happened like three months after my cycle. I don't think I'm prone to baldness. I've done like three other cycles before and never lost hair before.

So what I want to know is, is there ANY chance that it can grow back or get as thick as the way it was?

If so, How long will it take?

And also and solutions for regrowth? I heard nizoral perevents further loss but will it help regrow?

PLEAE HELP FELLAS!

Almost a month after finishing clomid for me. Just started noticing hair is pulling out easier. My cycle only consisted of Sust 250mg's a week for ten weeks and fina 75mg eod for weeks 6-12. Is this happening from the cycle or can it be somethin else.

Its not really noticeable yet. I just noticed hair coming out of my scalp easier. I hope it doesnt get noticeable and am still wondering why I am having a problem this far post cycle.

Hang in there stiffler. I know a couple of guys that thinned out from juice and it grew back after a couple of months. Winny can take a toll on your hair bro. I would try Nizarol and Rogiane. Throw some saw palmetto in there too.

Top Bottom