Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

njpipes

What juice is a safer bet to stick with if I want to lessen the chances of hair loss?

Also since I'm currently on propecia/rogaine..is there anything (juice) that I could take that would react badly with it?

I'm about to hit some test (not too high a dosage)and dbols so i was wondering ...and before you say it, i know these 2 are bad for hair loss but somtimes you just gotta say what the fuck

thanks

I'm using Propecia/Rogain too. Using Enanthate, Deca, Stennox. Not in little doses. Hair is still growing back.

Deca and propecia is the absolutely worse thing you can ever imagine for your hair.

Deca and Fina are the easiest on the hair followed by (in order) anavar, primo, winstrol, everything else.

-Stew

Stew,

I have seen you post about how easy tren is on the hairline before. What do you base this on? I have heard more than a few guys complain about hairloss with tren which has led me to stay away from it. Do you have information to the contrary?

HEY STEW I TOO HEARD TREN (FINAJET) IS HIGH IN ANDROGENS THEREFORE IF IT BINDS TO THE RECEPTORS IT CAN CAUSE FURTHER HAIRLOSS , RIGHT?

Anabolicum Mister said:
Stew,

I have seen you post about how easy tren is on the hairline before. What do you base this on? I have heard more than a few guys complain about hairloss with tren which has led me to stay away from it. Do you have information to the contrary?

It is easy on the hair as it converts to DHN via 5-alpha reductase which has the lowest androgenic activity in the scalp.

Primo, Winstrol, or DHT derivitives are hard on the hair, but not as bad as testosterone and test analouges which convert into DHT which has greater androgenic activity in the scalp than its analogs....

ripped1979 said:
HEY STEW I TOO HEARD TREN (FINAJET) IS HIGH IN ANDROGENS THEREFORE IF IT BINDS TO THE RECEPTORS IT CAN CAUSE FURTHER HAIRLOSS , RIGHT?

Very androgenic, but as long as you don't use finasteride with it, it will convert to DHN wich has very low activity in the scalp. The same is true for deca.

-Stew

Top Bottom