Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brad Pitt in Fight Club...

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
He wore some of the nicest shirts and clothes that i've ever seen in that movie. Do you all agree with me?
I would like to know who makes those shirts, i found one shirt that resembles one of the ones he's wearing but its not the one.

yea the clothes he wears in that movie are ill....i tis my favorite movie and i have seen it probably 100 times...well versace came out with a fight club clothes (supposedly) but i only think it was a red suit...i have not found any other clothes from the movie but i didnt by myself a red leather jacket and it is awsome...just try and find clothes that are "something that tyler durden would wear" and it will be cool too..

gl
and let me know if you find anything

peace

i found a shirt that resembles one of them in Banana Republic and i bought it, its a different color though :(

See, Tyler Durden is anti--consumerisms, so the stuff he wears is most probably second hand. The red vintage leather most definitely, and the patterned tank tops and tees you should be able to find at a second-hand store or some vintage clothing store. Just think methodolgy first, then be creative.

For Versace, the most over-priced shit ever made, to come out with something like that is just fucking pathetic, when 2nd hand is definitely the way to go.

second hand? you disgust me, i refuse to wear anything unless it has a price tag on it, and the tag has a name brand on it, and its straight out of a store, UNUSED

Tyler Durden's wardrobe provided by:

-Versace
-Giofranco Giabbano

...shit I forget their names...

I'll get back to you...I know it, just give me time.

Top Bottom