tri work.

Posted: 26-May-2002 11:57 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about tri work. within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: hey does anybody here not do lots of tricep work? myself, my tris are by far the strongest thing on my bench press. i mean my start is freaking sad. my close grip is about 10 lbs away from my regular bench. close grip being index next to smoot and regular is pinky on ring... i have done a good amount of tri work, and my elbows are starting...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

tri work.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

tri work.

Old 26-May-2002, 11:57 PM   #1

hey does anybody here not do lots of tricep work?

myself, my tris are by far the strongest thing on my bench press. i mean my start is freaking sad.

my close grip is about 10 lbs away from my regular bench. close grip being index next to smoot and regular is pinky on ring...

i have done a good amount of tri work, and my elbows are starting to bother me a bit. no more bb extensions, paul s presses, and jm presses for me. just close grips, and some pushdowns...

guess i really need to focus on some wide grips...dumbells im not too bad on relative to my strength...
Gallery of powerlifting USA  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!