take a look

Posted: 23-May-2002 02:18 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about take a look within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: KarenSizemorePage (__)...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

take a look

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

take a look

Old 23-May-2002, 02:18 PM   #1

KarenSizemorePage
Gallery of speedDemon  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-May-2002, 09:36 PM   #2
United States
what can i say? she can out bench me.
Gallery of p03t1c  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-May-2002, 10:03 PM   #3

She is a big and strong !!

I'd like to know what style she does reverse band deads in. She did a 585 reverse band dead in training and only pulled 450 at her meet. That seems like a big difference. Unless she just sucks off the floor??
Gallery of I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING  

Old 23-May-2002, 10:16 PM   #4

Originally posted by p03t1c
what can i say? she can out bench me.
And she probably outwieghs most people that she can outbench. I think she's somewhere around 260 now.
Gallery of Skizac  

Old 23-May-2002, 10:24 PM   #5

shes pretty awesome..

I 'd have her as a training partner any day
Gallery of Stapled to the Floor  

Old 23-May-2002, 10:35 PM   #6
United States
"Sizemore" thats a cool name for powerlifter!
Gallery of CytoMel  

Old 24-May-2002, 07:55 AM   #7
United States
Her bench press numbers are impressive and motivational.
Gallery of Geno_O