Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength DIet

rgosit

Im going to start the west side program at the end of augest...

I want a diet that i can gain the most possible strength with in 9 weeks...

basis

1 gram of protein per pound of body weight

carbs at ever meal enough to always be full...
should i have just clean carbs???

moderate fat? ( just flax, or salad dressings etc?)

i weigh 160 ive been over 200 though..

6-10? how many meals a day?
should i pig out at every meal?

2 refeeds a week?

Im looking for a model diet or specific foods i should be eating throughout the day...

i see some of u guys including oreos and big macs in ur diets- is that really neccesary or will that just make me fat???

thanx

I will also be just starting college..

ne help will be appreciated..

i already posted this in the diet board but kno replies..

your diet sounds good,

but it's not realy all that nesessary, all of the powerlifters I have talked to dont put allot of importance on their diet, including Dave Tate and the rest of the WSB. Just eat allot and get allot of protein.

Strength had to deal with you CNS more than your actual muscle mass. Just because a muscle is twice the size, doesn't mean that it is twice as strong.

To gain the most possible strength, you need to eat like a complete pig. If you have an 18 year old powerlifter around, watch what he eats and try to match him. For anyone without the metabolism of an 18 year old, you will get fat.

Do you wish to get strong without adding much fat, or just plain increase the weight you can move?

hey man well if you want to put on muscle and have your strength go up here's how my daily diet is and I've been puttin on weight with not that much fat daily I eat; protein 300-350g/day carbs 400-450g/day, fat 100-150g/day.

SOmetime I even GO OVER that. It depends on what day and whether or not I remembered to take vitaminB 12 in the morning that stuff increases my appetite you might wanna try some.

Cubanito,

You see what wonderful things happen to you when you listen to me? I am so proud of the mass you have put on I am a bit misty. I hope in some small way the ridiculous, but true, post I put up about how I ate when I was 19 was responsible for you giving up the low calorie lifestyle. I beleive you have truly seen the light, and I am really proud of you. It is hard work, but you are seeing the results.

And to the dude who started this thread. 160 lbs is pretty light in the ass, unless you are five foot 3. I fought at 165 for a couple of years, then around 180 for a couple of years, and I am pushing 230 most of the time right now, at five foot seven. There are many on here much thicker than me, but the point is, big people move big weights.

I am no addonis, I don' t look like a bodybuilder, there are pics of me floating around that show that, but I can press 5 plates per side on a bench. To me, that is what is important.

Unless you are PowerlifterJay, you cannot have it all, choose to be strong or choose to look good.

B.

thanks alot "BRAIN" figured I'd bring that back one time for old time sakes. Either way thanks man I know I can't wait to put on some more size I made up my mind i wanna train at around 210 and then cut weight for a meet and compete at 198 now if I can't get put on that weight to 210 b/c it seems like i've stopped here than I'll just stay this weight and if I'm trying to go for another record then I'll cut down to 181 if not then fuck it stay at 198.

Benchmonster, I haven't heard the expression "light in the ass" since, well, since I was light in the ass! Thanks for the chuckle.

Top Bottom