Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness

T

t3c

This is my second week of westside and my second ME squat day, I found my max went up 15 pounds!

Now, I never really squatted before this westside routine but is that crazy or what?

Also, my thighs don't feel sore, by my ass does...does that mean my form is wrong?

You will put on bigger numberes fast as your body is now adjusting to the movemnets. New movements are more technical than anything and as yoiu begin to get the mmovement down each week , yoiur weght will go up pretty fast.
You should be sore in your glutes and hams . That is the reason why yoiu box squat , to put more emphasis on those muscles. If you felt it in your quads then you would probably be doing something wrong but it all sounds good so far.

GRIMM's right if your squatting right the only place in your "quads" you should feel it is in the back of them your hammies. Your glutes being sore is a good thing that means your gettin stronger where your suppose to get stronger for squats.

You should try to set a new max on your ME exercises each week. Change them as often as possible.

B True

Top Bottom