Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore tris

Sergeant

I havn't done a bodybuilding movement in months. 4 days ago I decided to do something different for my tris and did overhead dumbell extensions. My tris are still a little sore near the top and back, not lower part. My question is I am sceduled to bench today using one board. Should I skip the workout until I am not sore at all? Will it affect my workout much?

I know several guys will say to train anyway. There's a level of soreness that I will train at, but most of the time I'll change my lifts to avoid it.

Well most guys will tell you it goes by feel, I personally if my tris are sore I'll stil work them and just go until I can't go any more if your doin board presses then just try and beat your last lift. Just when you go for your extra workouts then don't go as heavy as you normally do. I had this same problem and I found out I felt better after. Maybe since it's a new workout to your body now the one you hadn't done in 4 months was good on your tris a difference. This happens to me when I do cali presses so I just do them every 5th and 6th week MAYBE.

Top Bottom