ball

Posted: 31-May-2002 04:03 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ball within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey there, if you see this in the next few minutes, I am about to head to Stillwater to train with bigokie, so powerlifting usa will approve of my physique the next time he jerks off to my picture. I left the directions to the gym at my house and I don't want to go back and get them before I go. Do you remember what the name of his gym is, an...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

ball

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

ball

Old 31-May-2002, 04:03 PM   #1

Hey there, if you see this in the next few minutes, I am about to head to Stillwater to train with bigokie, so powerlifting usa will approve of my physique the next time he jerks off to my picture.

I left the directions to the gym at my house and I don't want to go back and get them before I go. Do you remember what the name of his gym is, and maybe how to get there?

B.
Gallery of benchmonster  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 31-May-2002, 04:08 PM   #2

Hey,

Never mind. bigokie just e-mailed me the directions. And for anyone interested it is the Rockhouse in Stillwater. Cool name for a gym. I will let you know how things go. I have a feeling bigokie is going to be looking to bury me to get back at me for the monster bench workouts in the dungeon.

I will limp home and update the board. . . No pics, though.

B.
Gallery of benchmonster  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 31-May-2002, 04:22 PM   #3
United States
, I'm missing all the fun. Oh well, there will be a next time. Have a great workout!
Gallery of Screwball