powerlifting suppliments

Posted: 19-Mar-2002 04:36 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about powerlifting suppliments within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: any of you powerlifters use creatine for extra explosiveness?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

powerlifting suppliments

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

powerlifting suppliments

Old 19-Mar-2002, 04:36 PM   #1
t3c

any of you powerlifters use creatine for extra explosiveness?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Mar-2002, 04:56 PM   #2

Mostly everyone uses creatine now a days.... So go ahead and give it a shot.....
Gallery of MaCPiMP1n  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Mar-2002, 05:22 PM   #3

I get cramps when using it. I don't like it.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 19-Mar-2002, 05:30 PM   #4

I don't waste my money on supplements any more. Other than a multivitamin and protien powder The rest of that stuff is for what you pay for it. Save your money. The best thing you can do is eat good and eat a lot.
Gallery of GRIMMER  

Creatine

Old 19-Mar-2002, 05:51 PM   #5

I believe that it's a waste. It makes you bigger, from water weight, and then when you stop you shrink down again. It will make you a little stronger while using it because of improved leverage in the muscle, but when you stop you lose it. And like Brian said, it made me cramp horribly.

Louie Simmons says not to take it.
Gallery of bigokie  

Old 19-Mar-2002, 07:15 PM   #6

Creatine is a proven supplement. It will make you stronger. (At least with 70-80% of the potion)

I don't use any supplements, mainly due to lack of money.

-Zulu
Gallery of ZZuluZ  

Old 19-Mar-2002, 08:36 PM   #7

Hate creatine. Havent used it in about 5 years now. I cramp and always feel like i gota !
Gallery of powerlifterjay  

Old 19-Mar-2002, 08:39 PM   #8
Cyprus
If I have any cheap creatine laying around...I will use it the last 2-3 weeks before a contest. What can it hurt?

B True
Gallery of b fold the truth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Mar-2002, 03:26 AM   #9

"What can it hurt?"

my thighs and gums. cramps and gingivitis
Gallery of endpoint  

Old 20-Mar-2002, 07:21 AM   #10

Gingivitis? Your gums?

Are you serious?! Or did your last encounter with ginvitis coincide with taking creatine?

-Zulu
Gallery of ZZuluZ