Power Lifting Forum Now Up!

Posted: 24-Feb-2002 02:21 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Power Lifting Forum Now Up! within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: New board with power lifting forum, check it out! Rocket __...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 24-Feb-2002, 02:21 PM   #1

New board with power lifting forum, check it out!

Rocket

http://66.96.252.220/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
Gallery of Rocket  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Feb-2002, 08:55 PM   #2
United States
How'd you find it?
Gallery of erickthegreat11  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 25-Feb-2002, 08:39 PM   #3

Do you mean do I like it..or how did I find out about it? Sorry I'm not to bright!

Rocket
Gallery of Rocket  

Old 25-Feb-2002, 10:27 PM   #4
United States
What I meant was how did you locate it, but now that you ask, how do you like it.
Gallery of erickthegreat11  

Old 26-Feb-2002, 07:31 PM   #5

A freind of mine "Chick" is a mod over there. It is small that why I ask you guys and girls over, I think it will be very good once it grows!

Rocket
Gallery of Rocket