Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics Of Powerlifter Jay From St Pete!!!!!

Finally get to see what PLJ looks like!!! BIG MOFO!!! I cant still out drink him though lol.

he's huge! imagine what he would look like next to someone my size (5'5 135). Its always good to put a face on a name in the message boards.

Thanks Deciever for putting them up.

Ok my spotter to my right is tap out. Big fucker! The spotter to my left is the one and only Grimmer! He aint small either! And the lift off man is Jimmie Dean. My attempts were 575 , 605, 620. I really am more handsome in reallife, i had hat head! LOL! I will get the rest of the boys up there , those were sent from my grandparets who came to watch. They only got me, (cause i am Nana and PAPa's baby) but i got the others on my digital. So when i get them online i will send them to deciever and we can see the rest of the crew. Thanks again deciever!

I stand corrected...

Well, I guess the Florida crew did some damage in St. Pete. I'm not just talking about moving heavy weight either. Damn beer shortage in St. Pete.

Your a big, ole, mean-looking sum-bitch, Jay. Now, I can get a better feeling on how you throw the heavy weight around. Your form looks pretty damned good. Equipment looks top-notch too. Now I want to see a picture with all of the Florida crew.

Thanks screwball. My technique is soemone who doesn tarch and uses lots of leg drive.

Now i aint sayin my technique is the best, but fo ryou aspiring benchers when you here the term elbows tucked ..well thats what it looks like. There not flared out to the side like a bodybuilder press. There tucked in so on the lockout i can utilize the most important muscle in the bench. The tri's.

My head come up a bit on the decent, then when i hear press its head back and drive off my heals. I mean push your upper back through the bench.

I know most o fyou knwo this but i get tons of emails everyday and lots have to do with technique, so ia m addresing the ones who need the help.

Bet you never seen a powerlifter who shaves and tans!

yeah i was going to mention something about your legs and how they look shaved. cough pretty boy cough...

i noticed that you had 45lb plates under your feet? was the purpose of that to get your legsat the most comfortable height for you?

No actually i learned the hard way there before. In the past i benched like shit there and noticed in pics i was on my toes. I drive off my heels ,and being up to high messed me up. That is the only time or place i ever do that. But teh benches there are way to high. That plays a big role. I remeber at a meet last year Jaime Harris (765 bench) and Glen Chabot (722 bench) passed up there lifts cause they felt the bench was too high. So yes i put them there to get drive out of it.

I Actaully tan cause its part of a sponsership.

Top Bottom