OK..What type of Training Program are you on....

Posted: 26-Feb-2002 10:18 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about OK..What type of Training Program are you on.... within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok....Was wondering from all the powerlifters here what type of training are you on? Does everyone do Westside, Periodization, or their own program? Please post......

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

OK..What type of Training Program are you on....

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: What type of training do you do?
Westside 9 60.00%
Periodization 0 0%
Hybrid (westside/periodization) 2 13.33%
Custom (Please post) 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Thumbs up OK..What type of Training Program are you on....

Old 26-Feb-2002, 10:18 PM   #1

Ok....Was wondering from all the powerlifters here what type of training are you on?

Does everyone do Westside, Periodization, or their own program?

Please post...
Gallery of vtec96  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-Feb-2002, 12:50 AM   #2
United States
Westside is the Bestside of training!
Gallery of CytoMel  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-Feb-2002, 01:01 AM   #3

Westside,I do train biceps,traps etc....every now and then.
Gallery of goldenone  

Old 27-Feb-2002, 01:10 AM   #4

Westside. But for all of my recovery type workouts, I train the Olympic lifts trying to regain lost skills, as well as strengthen my shoulders.
Gallery of Arioch  

Old 27-Feb-2002, 06:04 PM   #5

Westside is where its at.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Wink Don't train westside

Old 27-Feb-2002, 06:18 PM   #6

Train every bodypart three times a week, just like everyone else in your gym!!

HAHAHA

Just kidding, I train westside and follow the training to the letter(sled pulling, xtra workouts and all)

If you devote some time to serious training on the program you won't be sorry.
Gallery of bigokie  

Old 27-Feb-2002, 06:29 PM   #7

Westside.This is one of the best programs I've ever been on.
Gallery of ballast  

Old 27-Feb-2002, 10:22 PM   #8

WESTSIDE i'm glad i stuck with it i love it and how so many people that train on it can help you out.
Gallery of Cubanito17  

Old 28-Feb-2002, 09:35 PM   #9

!!!!!
I knew that some people were doing W/S but this is EVERYONE that posted!!! Wow!! I trained W/S about 1-year ago, went to the seminar, even talked on the phone with Dave Tate... I did not make much progress, but I will be the First to admit my diet was far from what it should have been, and what it is now
I am SERIOUSLY THINKING OF GOING W/S very soon...
One of my original problems with W/S was that I had NO true "foundation" from full-squating before starting W/S ... now having been squating for over 1-year, maybe now I can make better gains...
Gallery of vtec96  

Old 07-Mar-2002, 01:17 AM   #10
Australia
I usually hit every bodypart once a week, only use free weights and stick to the basic mass excersises for each body part.

Last edited by Aussie Juga naught; 07-Mar-2002 at 01:20 AM.
Gallery of Aussie Juga naught