Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR!!

I hit a huge PR today and it was on DE squat/dl day. hehe

As you know I am a deadlift freak. I do way more deadlifting than Westside advocates, but I just can't stop. Now,I have hit my highest deadlift with a very wide sumo(feet to plates) of 425@150. My best conventional before today was 345. So today, after box squats and some extra-wide sumos(5" wider per side than normal, near split!!), I decided to try some conventionals to see how they felt. I was gonna go pretty light, but once I get going I have a tough time stopping. So I did the following:

135, 225, 315, 365, 405!!

The 405 was hard, but totally smooth!! I am actually due to test my sumo in a few weeks so now I can't wait to see where it's at. Shooting for 455 so I can get that 3xbw.

Just thought I'd share since I have that good feeling after a great session. :fro:

Keep pushing it man!!! Time to find out why your conventional is so far behind your sumo though...and strengthen it. Remember...train your weak lift...not your strong one:).

B True

WAY TO GO MAN great lift at 150 just keep training then compete at 165 weight class and you'll go past your triple bodyweight deadlift.

And to GRIMM yup right now i'm a lil behind, but when I come back watch out :alien:

Nice Feeling setting a PR Keep training, keep that feeling, and keep setting records!

Rocket

b fold the truth said:
Keep pushing it man!!! Time to find out why your conventional is so far behind your sumo though...and strengthen it. Remember...train your weak lift...not your strong one:).

B True

I have been doing all my deadlifts and variations with a very close conventional stance lately. So I am in the process of remedying the problem.

Thanks everyone. More PR's are on the way...for all of us!!

Studd. (not a typo, you are a stud with two d's)

Great effort. I love to get a pr or see one, or hear about one from one of the bro's on the board.

B

Top Bottom