Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New moderator?????

Cubanito17

Aigh guys I know we have two mods on this board that are active Heavywear and spatts now. I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have someone that is used to posting on here all the time and become a moderator. The reason I say this is b/c it's always a good idea to have someone that knows the game or is a coach or has been around for a while. So if any of you agree with me on this then I believe to make this board a little better we should vote someone in for a mod.

Whose with me on this one?????

I might be mistaken but isn't the role of a moderator to delete profane/libellous posts and/or threads mainly. Don't see the need for that here.

I don't have any mod power on this board...just the women's forum. I think it's easy to see who knows his/her stuff and who doesn't, without having to be deemed a "mod." I don't do anything differently than I did before, they just changed the title next to my name. Sure I can edit/delete, etc...but the only reason I'm more suited to moderate than someone more knowledgeable (like MS or W6) is because I can be here off and on 24/7.

It would be nice if everyone strived to be informative and helpful irrespective of title. The best way to become a mod is to act like one.

Agree...I'd like to be a moderator also...but what would it change?

B True

This does not exactly seem to be a board in need of more moderation than it already has. People here generally get along well and play by the rules, which is a very good thing.

OKKKK All of you make good points why we don't need one, BUUTT what about when we need a mod to post a pic on here or someone email him a pic.

NOT KISSING ASS so don't give it too me. Honestly B fold I was thinkin of voting either you or Arioch or PLjay. Someone that's been around for a while and knows there shit. WAIT one more BRAIN you too. But since no one seems to care....

FUCK IT I never said nethin bout this. :D

You don't have to be a mod to post pics, you have to be a Platinum Member...as a mod, if I wasn't plat I STILL wouldn't be able to post pics. Saving you $12 a month is a poor reason to create mods. I agree with Arioch. This board is very objective and professional...no need for moderation. :)

Top Bottom